Sunday, July 7, 2013

8 FABULOUS Weeks of Fysiko!

Can you believe that I am Halfway there?!  I am so happy to be sharing my 8th week of results using +Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum through +Influenster. The results that I have seen so far are impressive; the pictures truly do NO justice for what I am personally seeing in front of the mirror, but it gives you an idea!  My lashes have gotten longer,thicker and fuller!



 The pictures below show my lashes at 8 weeks with mascara, I don't use a curler, they just curl on there own.  +Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum truly works with outstanding results.  As most of you know, I am testing this product for free through +Influenster; the testing period goes on for a total of 16 weeks.  I can't even imagine how they're going to look in another 8 weeks!



The picture below shows the product bottle and applicator.  As I have stated in past posts on this blog, the product is easily and quickly applied with little effort.  I personally have not experienced any negative side effects while using the product.



Keep scrolling down if you are new to this blog and want to learn more about +Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum.  My past posts are packed with information and links to take you the the places you need to go.  I will be posting again at 10 weeks, please come back and checkout my progress!

1 comment:

  1. I had been getting eyelash extensions for months but they ruined my own lashes & xlash was recommended by a friend she bought it from here http://www.xlash.net/. It is amazing & really does work. I noticed a difference after about 3 weeks & my lashes have gone from stumps to fuller & thicker & i love them.

    ReplyDelete